Mucus rheology & rheology training
Our mucus rheology and rheology training is adapted to all levels of familiarity and ability.
You can use this adapted training to learn more about rheological data and their implication in your missions:
- Academic research on intestinal, cervical or lung mucus
- Support your clinical claims during all stages of the clinical trial
- Observational clinical research study
- Routine patient follow-up
- Device validation
You can enjoy our remote training from the comfort of your desk with interactive and dynamic courses.
. If you wish to have a hands-on experience, you can come and join us in our premises in Gières, France to train directly on our device Rheomuco and chat with our experts. You can even choose to bring us to you, where we can carry out our training and demonstrate Rheomuco in your laboratory and with your samples.
- Pharmaceuticals and biotech companies
- Universities and research laboratories
- Medical device manufacturer
- Clinical research organization
Contact us for more information about our training program!
Rheonova is a training center since 2015, certified Qualiopi