Rheomuco: a new way of determining the physical properties of sputum for your research
With Rheomuco, measuring the physical properties of sputum has never been so easy.
- Acquire new knowledge,
- Better understand the underlying pathological mechanisms,
- Identify and validate new treatments.
Rheomuco is used to validate the effect of in vitro treatments:
- By working on samples from patients or healthy volunteers, without the donors being in contact with the drug tested.
- By testing mucus samples from animals such as pigs, sheeps or mice
- By testing mucus from cell cultures.